Authentic Made Easy - May/June 2019 Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this Giveaway.
Who may enter:
1. This free prize draw (“Giveaway”) is open to anyone Worldwide aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Giveaway and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Giveaway.
How to enter:
3. To take part in this Giveaway, participants must buy Mike Chen’s online cooking course Authentic Made Easy within the first 10 days of its initial launch to be entered into a raffle. The raffle timeline will run from Wednesday, May 29th at 8am ET until Friday, June 7th at 11:59pm ET. To be eligible to win the Giveaway, no refund may be requested during this time or following. (The option of a refund for course customers is available – each purchase comes with a 100% money-back guarantee within 14 days of purchase – but any customer to claim a course refund will forego their Giveaway entry.)
4. Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
5. The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on checkout / signup for the course.
Winner selection and notification:
6. There will be one (1) winner for this Giveaway.
7. The winner will be notified by email sixteen days following the close of the draw.
8. The winner will receive one (1) round-trip airline ticket to New York City, USA, from anywhere in the world; one (1) night in a hotel; and one (1) dinner with Mike Chen (“Prize”). The Prize excludes meals outside of dinner with Mike, snacks, beverages, baggage fees, and any costs incurred from winning the prize that have not been explicitly listed in the inclusions. The winner will coordinate with The Promoter on travel details and flight times. The Prize is awarded in the form of an issued airline ticket on an airline of the Promoter’s choosing, a hotel reservation made in the Winner’s name in a hotel of the Promoter’s choosing, and dinner with Mike.
9. To be eligible to claim the prize, winner must respond to the prize notification message (which will be sent by email, to the account used for course purchase) within 7 days. Failure to respond within the requested period or provide their personal details will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner.
10. Expenses other than those expressly stated relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes any costs for transport, travel, accommodation, spending money, meals, travel documentation and insurance, other than specified.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prizes where applicable.
13. The Promoter does not accept liability due to damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
15. The Promoter will use the winner and each entrants’ personal details for the purpose of administering this Giveaway, including prize fulfillment and announcing the winner.
16. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
United States Law applies:
17. This Giveaway, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Giveaway (including the prize).
18. The Promoter is Mike Chen’s promotional partner, Course Concierge LLC, whose registered office is 827 N Hollywood Way 126, Burbank, CA 91505.